The Master Policy CPA Australia Accounting Professionals Mini Policy provides limited cover for those earning up to $10,000 income from private and/or honorary accounting services.
You should consider the following before you decide to proceed with this product.
The Policy will NOT
- If you promote your business to the public; or
- If you generate more than $10,000 in a year; or
- If you hold a Public Certificate or a Limited Public Practice Certificate or are operating a Public Practice; or
- If you undertake any work in the following activities:
- - Audit of Public Companies
- - Any other work undertaken for Public Companies
- - Receivership, Insolvency, and/or Reconstruction services
- - Business valuations, Mergers or Acquisitions
- - Financial Planning
- For previous work done in a Public Practice
|If you require cover for any of the above activities, this Policy is not right for you, however Fenton Green can still help.
Please click on the red icon to the right to be transferred to the full CPA Australia Professional Indemnity insurance application form.
|To proceed with this application, click on the blue icon to the right